Saturday, November 2, 2013

One more day

Since we got married in December of 2012, I have been wanting a baby. We're not trying to conceive, but every month I hope there's an "oopsie". My husband Brent knows how crazy I am going about this and we decided that we will hopefully be trying in January!!!! This past month we weren't as cautious as we should have been and have a higher chance of conceiving. I haven't been obsessing with it as much as normal but today my period is one day late. I am just hoping it doesn't show up tomorrow. Brent and I have been talking more and more about when we have a baby and tonight we were talking about what will be the baby room. We were talking about colors and themes. I just cannot wait until we are talking about all this with a little baby growing inside of me. I have been so conscious about what I was feeling, trying to tell if I had symptoms or not, I think I started creating them! This month, now that there is a higher chance if actually being pregnant I haven't looked up anything or been monitoring how I feel. My sister was visiting and I mentioned something was bothering me and she asked if I was pregnant. I laughe and said no, not even thinking about it. Today I have been so nervous about getting my period. I am so thrilled it hasn't shown up. It seems like it would be way too early to notice any symptoms. The only thing is that my boobs are killing me, but they hurt everytime I am about to get my period. I don't want to jinx anything and I don't want to stress about it. If I don't get my period tomorrow I will take a test on Monday. I have never been 2 days late. I am worried how I'll handle it if I do end up getting my period. I am normally an emotional person to begin with. I just have to trust God and know that his timing is perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment