Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dreaming of you baby

Last night was the first time I had a dream of a baby. It was an extremely odd dream though. The coolest part was that I actually saw the baby's face. Normally in dreams faces are blurry, but I saw what was our baby's face crystal clear. I have to point out too that it was a girl ;) last night we were talking about when we have a baby, which is pretty normal, and we weren't talking about things we really haven't talked about so I don't know what triggered this dream. Maybe it's just becoming more of a reality now. It's going to be crazy once we start trying. I'm already obsessed and now having dreams? Normally I don't do much talk of babies until after I have ovulated, because then there is always that rare possibility I could actually be pregnant. I am glad though because I am getting excited thinking this time next year we could have a baby! I'm proud that i have the mind set of next year and not just wishing it was now. Hopefully my mind set stays the same after ovulation. It is a lot more fun not "worrying" if I am pregnant. Because as much as I want a baby right now, I want to be trying  so it's not a shock to me, Brent, or anyone. I don't want to worry about anyone's reaction, especially Brent's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment