Sunday, November 3, 2013
Maybe one MORE day?
Well, I didn't get my period today. It really doesn't feel like I'm going to get it but I am nervous to be wrong. I could have gotten my period a day later than I thought. I just don't want to get myself worked up just to be disappointed. About a week before my period was due I had a tiny bit of spotting, and I have had heartburn for about 3 days now. Could it be? I want it so bad but am also nervous. I thought for sure I would take a pregnancy test tomorrow if my period didn't show up, but now I think I might want to wait another day (which I'm sure will go into days). I don't want to take a test and then later that day my period shows up. I'm also scarred of if being negative. I'm sort of in limbo at the moment, I can either be leaning towards yes or no. Where if I took a test I would have to face reality. I haven't told Brent yet that I am now two days late. I have lots I reason for that. I am nervous for his reaction; he could keep saying he doesn't think I am, and then if I am pregnant I would feel really sad thinking he doesn't want a baby. I can tell he is getting excited about having a baby, I just know he doesn't think the timing is right. And I agree, but were thinkig about it as if we would have a baby in our arms this month. 8-9 months down the road who knows if we'll be ready or not, only God knows that. 7th heaven was on TV and we were watching it. Lucy was telling Kevin that she wants a baby and she wants one now and Kevin asked if she was already pregnant and she was. The entire situation seemed just like ours. I asked Brent what he would do if that happened to us, and he said he would be happy. I am more anxious tonight than I was yesterday. It is really hard for me to not be telling Brent exactly what I am thinking, but I am just too scared to be wrong. Also I am not sure if I want him to know I'm thinking I could be pregnant, because I am not sure if I want him to find out when I do, or if I am pregnant, if I want to surprise him. Figure out a cute way to tell him. I want to confide in a friend, but would it be wrong for Brent to not be the first person to know I even think I might be pregnant? Lots of cofusion and wonders going on in my head. We will see what happens and see what God wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment