Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Talk about your ups and downs

My moods change so much! After talking to Brent the other night about how I was feeling, I ended up feeling worse! Brent said he just isn't ready which basically turned into it probably being drug on and on. However the next day and again today he told me that he has been thinking about this a lot and on his own and in about 2 week intervals, seeing if he is ready. AND, he even gave me a date. He said he feels by March he should be a little more prepared. Even though this is further out than February, I feel more at peace. I know he heard me and understood how I felt and he came back to me with how he is feeling. I am very blessed to have Brent as my husband. He brings me back to reality, even if I don't like it at the moment. I am still trying to get prepared and work on things I need to work on and I am actually glad I have more time for that. But I do feel like were a good step ahead of the game... We are both home bodies! It's news year Eve and we are sitting at home, sipping sparkling juice, and playing monopoly. That's a good start ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment