Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Be still and know...
I have not been obsessing at all lately. Actually, I even told Brent I want to wait to try for a baby. Shocking I know. My reasoning is because I am trying to lose a little weight. I am not big at all, in a healthy range, I just want to look and feel my best before we conceive. Iv been putting my energy and focus on working out and eating healthy do haven't even thought about a baby. My goal date is April 1st. So many April will be the month? It probably helps Brent that I'm not constantly talking about wanting a baby. I feel like if I don't bring it, he won't even think about it. I should learn to listen to him better and trust that he is preparing himself too. "Be still and know that I am God" psalm 46:10. I have been obsessing, not being still. Maybe if I would have had more patience, been more still, we would be pregnant right now. I am glad I finally learned to be still. I was missing out on the other things that I should be putting my time and energy into. I am definitely at peace where we are in the baby process. It feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDelete