Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Are you pregnant?!
once you get married the next question is, when are going to have a baby. I got my fair share of that question. Now that we've been married for a year (December 22) the question has changed to "are you pregnant". Every thing I do seems like it is so closely watched and that there is a reason for everything I do. Brent and I quite drinking awhile ago and you could just tell people were wondering if it's because I was pregnant and they would try ask in discrete ways. If i were having a bad day and was crabby it seemed like everyone kind of let it slide, incase I were pregnant. Then it started to change from wonder to speculation. If I didn't feel well people would say maybe you're pregnant. Then it changed from speculation to assumption. That where I am now. Last week I wore a regular blouse, maybe a little more flowy, I got asked if I'm hiding a baby bump. My mom called me to see if I were pregnant. When we do get pregnant I'm not going to have to tell anyone, I just won't have to deny their assumptions. At first it didn't bother me, it made excited for when we are expecting and the attention we'll get And how fun it will be to tell everyone. Now it makes me a little sad because I wish I were. Also there is no way I'd be able to keep it a secret until the second trimester. I am so bad at lying, I literally cannot lie so it would be a give away. I am sure when we so get to announce it it will be awesome but I sure wish people would stop assuming I'm pregnant. On a different note, I'm very surprised how patient I am to start trying. I thought I was going to get extremely antsy when January was getting closer but I am pretty relaxed and trying to live in the moment. But don't let that fool you, i still daydream and talk about it ;) and of course like I say every month, this month would be way too perfect to conceive. But for real!!! I am expected to get my period on Christmas, what a perfect gift would that be to find out ON CHRISTMAS! I told you it was perfect. But I'm still relaxed about it. It is now in my head like oh that would cute, but it's not something I want to happen just a cute thought. If I have been able to come up with how perfect the dates are to find out every month, I'm sure I'll be able to continue doing that until we do conceive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment